Rainbow Six Siege – Michael Myers Event – 05/31/19
Fellow Rainbow Six Siege players, join us on Friday (May 31st, 2019) at 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time for a group-up for a Michael Myers custom game event. Please note that this event is based upon a first-come, first-serve basis, and is limited to only six players. (May 24th, 2019) at 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time for a group-up for ranked. Please note that this event is based upon a first-come, first-serve basis.
The rules of the game are as follows:
One player, generally placed on the orange team, is Michael Myers. This player will need to play as Sledge, and in order to win the round, must eliminate all players with their sledge hammer. The use of knives are not permitted until there is one enemy remaining on the opposing team. Players who are hiding from Sledge (Michael Myers), are not permitted to knive, shoot, or harm Sledge unless they are the last remaining survivor, in which they are permitted to only use a knive to kill their opponent. Specific rules are as follows:
- Players may not damage and/or kill Michael Myers (Sledge).
- Players may not create intentional traps with the purpose of wounding and/or killing Michael Myers (Sledge).
- The last remaining survivor may knive Sledge if they are the only remaining survivor on their team.
- Both Sledge and the last remaining survivor may not kill and/or damage one another through any other means.
- The defending team (survivors), may not reinforce portions of the map that make it inaccessible to Sledge.
We hope to see you this Friday (May 31st, 2019) at 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on our Discord server!