Discord Server Rules
- D.1) Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
- D.1.1) The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the Gaming Gods Discord. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the staff team immediately by email or by the #staff-request section on the Discord server itself. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
- D.3) You agree, through your use of our Discord service, that you will not use our Discord to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- D.4) You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by the Gaming Gods community.
- D.4.1: An example of posting copyrighted material would be someone else’s artwork and claiming it as your own.
- D.5) You agree to post messages in the proper channels that are labelled accordingly.
- D.5.1: IE – Staff Requests should go in the #staff-requests channel, while memes should go into the #memes channel, and not the #general channel.
- D.5.2: Exceptions for memes may be if the meme is in relation to a specific message that was posted in any of the channels. Generally, memes should not just be randomly posted around the server. The main usage for memes should be in the #memes channel.
- D.6) You agree not to post messages that advertise another website/community/Discord server, as-well as agree not to post any links to outside services, websites, servers, etc.
- D.6.1: Whether in malicious intent or not, it is strictly prohibited to advertise another community (whether it’s a small Discord server with just a couple of friends or a large community).
- D.6.2: Advertising our community in other Discord servers is strictly prohibited. If you are caught doing it, you will be banned from the community.
- D.7) You agree not to use nicknames that are considered sexually inappropriate, offensive, racist, vulgar, etc.
- D.7.1: The Gaming Gods Administration Team reserves the right to change your nickname at any point in time without the prior notice of the involved user(s).
- D.7.2: Repeated nickname changes will result in the ban of the involved user(s).