Welcome to Gaming Gods!

Welcome to a new age of Gaming Communities. One where your voice matters, and one where gamers of all walks of life are welcome. Endulge yourself in a community where a combination of professionalism and fun create an atmosphere like none other. Whether you're here for one of our Garry's Mod servers, to group up in a game of Overwatch, or just here for the memes, we know you'll ❤️ it here.
  • Staff Applications are only available to users who are registered on our forums. To register, click here.
  • The Gaming Gods Community is currently looking for staff members for our DarkRP server. To apply, please visit the Staff Applications section to get started.

Accepted PureZ Tact's DarkRP Staff Application

Community Vote: (Please reply with your reasoning below)

• -+Support

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -Support

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
This thread is currently closed and is not open for further replies.

PureZ Tact

DarkRP Trial Moderator
User name: PureZ Tact

Your In-Game Name: (GAMING GODS) Tactical Banana

Your Steam Name: (GAMING GODS) Tactical Banana

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87976736

Your Age: 15

Do you have a microphone and plan to use it? Yes, I have a microphone and plan to use it.

How long have you been playing on our DarkRP Server? Since 2019

Have you ever administrated on a DarkRP server before? No

Have you applied on any other gaming communities/servers within the past week? No

Do you have any experience using the ULX administration suite? No

Tell us about yourself? Hi my name Is Kenneth I'm 15 years old and now a sophomore at my high school. During my free time I like to go fishing or play video games. The reason I like playing Dark-RP is because it gives me a chance to kinda experience a temporary new life, and the ability to meet a bunch of new people. Gary's Mod has always been one of my favorites because of all the different games you could play within Gary's Mod.

Why do you wish to become a Staff Member on the Gaming Gods DarkRP server? I wish to become a staff member on this server because of the wonderful staff team. They are kind, fair, and respectful and I would love to be apart of that. Another reason why is because I want to be able to have responsibility's and help out when I'm needed.

Situation #1: You see a player going around to other players in the server, saying racial slurs and other excessive profanity. What do you do? I would pull the person aside then freeze him. Then let him know what he is doing is not aloud. I would then jail him for 5 minutes and send him a link to the rules and tell him to go through the rules during his jailed time.

Situation #2: A player is complaining about RDM in chat. Upon using our logs system, you notice that the player has been going around RDM'ing other players. What do you do? I would bring the player that's RDM'ing to me using the command !bring I would then proceed to freeze the player with !freeze. I would explain to the player that what he is doing is against the rules and let him know what is going to happen. I would then Temp-Ban him/her.

Situation #3: A player is using certain exploits to exit the map/admin room. What would you do? If a player is using exploits to get outside the map/admin rooms. I would pull them aside with !bring then give them a verbal warning to not do it again. If they proceed to keep doing it I would either warn or kick them from the server.

Situation #4: A player is threatening to DDoS the server. What would you do? If a player is threatening to DDoS the server I would drop what I am doing and immediately ban them from the server.

Situation #5: Yourself and all other staff members on the server are occupied with administration sits. While you are in an admin sit with another player who was abusing their job, players are mass RDM'ing on the server. What would you do? I would give the player who is abusing his job a warn. Then bring all the players who are running around Mass RDM'ing with !bring I would then proceed to Temp-Ban them.

Situation #6: Another player from a large community comes onto the server, asking you, a staff member, to join their community as a staff member. They offer you some money to join their community as a reward for leaving ours. What would you do? I would let them know That I enjoy the community I am in very much and let him know that I will not be taking the offer. Then give him a warning for trying to advertise another community on the server.

Have you written a detailed description for each of the situations listed above? Yes

Have you fully read the listed rules and guidelines at the top of the application? Yes

Please confirm the following: I understand that falsifying my application can and will result in a permanent ban from all Gaming Gods services (Website/Steam Group/Discord/Server(s))., I have ALREADY posted three, non-spam/hello posts, in the forums. (Can either be a reply to a thread, or preferrably a new thread. Introductions preferred) Shoutbox comments do NOT count!, I understand that once I submit this application, I am no longer able to edit this application and that this application has been finalized and does not require any changes., I understand that once I submit this application, I am no longer eligible to submit any further applications until the first application that I have submitted has had a response to it., I understand that if I am accepted to become a Staff Member in the Gaming Gods community, that in order to leave the community as a Staff Member without penalty, I must create a resignation post in the Staff Resignations category under the Staff-Related Information node before leaving, and that the resignation post must be approved before I stop my duties as a Staff Member.

Approved by: Lon

Lon

Accepted!

Although you don't meet the age requirement, you've still made the team! You're very active on the server, have a good understanding of DarkRp, and seem genuine with your application. So, we've decided to look past requirements, and allow you to join us!

I'd personally like to thank you for getting online, and having fun in the server. Especially when a lot of people won't. (You've probably been more active than me recently, and I appreciate your dedication.)

Please DM me on discord, at Lon#7943, to set up a time for your training/introduction.

Status
This thread is currently closed and is not open for further replies.