Summer lootcrates are LIVE!

• The Gaming Gods Community is currently looking for staff members for our DarkRP server. To apply, please visit the Staff Applications section to get started.
Welcome to Gaming Gods!
Welcome to a new age of Gaming Communities. One where your voice matters, and one where gamers of all walks of life are welcome. Endulge yourself in a community where a combination of professionalism and fun create an atmosphere like none other. Whether you're here for one of our Garry's Mod servers, to group up in a game of Overwatch, or just here for the memes, we know you'll ❤️ it here.
Become a Member

Ptilly

Poseidon
Founder
Legend
Jun 30, 2019
It’s that time of year! Summer Lootcrates are now available to be purchased from the Donation Store for $4.99 for a pack of four, or from the !unbox shop in the server for $500,000 with limits on one per week.

Since lootcrates are a new feature to the DarkRP server, we’ll try to break them down as best as possible. In simple terms, they’re cosmetic loot boxes that contain one cosmetic item (such as Deathcards, Emotes, and Accessories), or CS:GO Knives.

Each season we’ll introduce a new theme of lootcrates that will have their own set of cosmetic items or CS:GO Knives. Since there are so many CS:GO knives, we separate each season into different knife categories. For example, the Summer Lootcrates only contain Karambit Variant knives.

Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I obtain a lootcrate?
There are three simple ways to obtain a lootcrate:
  1. Purchase a pack of four from the Donation Store for $4.99.
  2. Purchase one lootcrate for $500,000 in-game money from the !unbox shop with a limit of one per week.
  3. Win them in staff-sponsored events.

Do I need a key to open a lootcrate?
  • Nope! All you need is the lootcrate itself, and the crate will open for you.
How do I open up a lootcrate that I received?
  • Type !unbox in chat while on the DarkRP server, then visit your inventory.
When are new lootcrate seasons introduced?
  • Typically we follow the seasons of the year while making lootcrates (so four in a given year), however plans can always change depending on what we have planned.
I purchased a Summer Lootcrate, but new lootcrates were just introduced! What do I do?
  • If you purchased the lootcrates through the Donation Store, we’ll change your lootcrates over to the new season if you haven’t opened them yet.
  • If you purchased one through the !unbox shop that has not been opened yet, let us know and we’ll remove the old crate and give you a newer one.
  • If you won one through an event, you’ll need to keep and open that lootcrate. We do not offer exchanges for won lootcrates, sorry!

Last edited: